Friday 21 March 2014

Wishlist 001



Hello from the both of us! 
 This week our joint post will be on what items we are craving and what's on the top of our wishlist.
These items will vary from lifestyle, beauty, clothing, food, and accessories!

Here we go ;


MEGS WISHLIST



Buddha

(Really sorry about poor picture resolution) But, I recently moved into my own house and I am really desperate for a buddha head statue! However, I was told it's unlucky to buy yourself one? Anyway, I think i'd double this up as a jewellery holder/ornament. PERFECT!

RUB THE BUDDHA BELLY TO PURCHASE

(by that I mean just click the link)

Bag

My jaw dropped when I saw this, from afar it's very mulberry-esque and it's just so perfect with it's little handle and shoulder strap for when it gets heavy! Can I be Alexa Chung yet?

This can be found here


Bowler Hat

Look at these super cute bowler hats! I reaaaaalllllly want the baby pink one to plonk on my head. Makes any outfit look kitsch, chic and quirky.

They can be found just here

Polaroid Camera

How cute are these mini polaroid cameras ? I want the baby pink one desperately, and omg it would match my hat!!!!!





ALEX'S WISHLIST







It's my birthday in a few weeks and I am seriously swooning over a Viv bag, there's so many beauties to pick from but I think this is my favourite and I would be very happy to call it mine *hint hint boyfriend/mother*

This one sounds a bit drastic because of course I have a home, but my boyfriend and I are looking to move out desperately and everything we are looking at keeps falling through. Fingers crossed something comes up for us soon.


I have loved varsity jackets for ages and occasionally steal my boyfriends but I think it's about time I get my own. I adore this one from Forever21. Most things baby/pastel pink and i'm sold anyways but I love the fact it has faux leather sleeves to toughen it up a little. 


I know i'm incredibly late on the band wagon but i've always been kind of afraid but extremely intrigued by these bad boys and I think it's about time I gave in and tried them. At £22.99 from New Look how can I go wrong?!



What are you all wishing for atm?!

Meg & Alex 
xox

3 comments:

  1. Would love to have that bag! :)

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bowler hats are amazing! Cute colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @moddressing aren't they gorgeous ! and so inexpensive. Definitely worth treating yourself to one :}

    ReplyDelete