Wednesday 26 March 2014

Micellar miracles



I'm somebody that has suffered from really bad skin ever since my mum told me not to wear foundation when I was 13/14 and I of course, did. Slapping on my 'miss sporty' foundation and concealer on my walk to school (serious skill though right?) so she didn't know. I'm not normally one for regrets but that really is one of my biggest. I had amazing skin and nothing to hide! and just because other girls were wearing it at school I felt I had to conform.
My skin is extremely sensitive, so you can only imagine what cheap foundation did whilst it was suffocating it day in day out when it wasn't needed at all. So yes, I have really bad skin/acne to this day and after using soooooooo many different remedies to try to prevent it such as Quinaderm, prescription tablets, Clearisil, Simple and every other brand in the world made to prevent and tackle spots IT JUST DOESN'T WORK OK!!!
So my usual morning and evening routine would just be to remove my make up with over expensive make up remover wipes, moisturise with Palmers coco butter and be done with it. However, my friend Dani suggested that I used Garnier Micellar cleansing water, describing it as "its just great water.......for the face!". After such a great description (ha ha), and after using hers for a week I was sold.
And it really is just like water specially designed for your face. I love that it's so light and it really does sooth my skin. Over the past two weeks of using it i've seen a reduction in break outs and my skin feels a lot smoother as i'm not smuthering it in strong chemicals and millions of different ingredients.

You can buy this product at all major UK drug stores for a smashing £3.49!
 It's definitely worth it.

Meg xo

7 comments:

  1. This sounds great!

    I have something very similar by L'oreal called '3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution' and it's one of the only products I've found that doesn't irritate my skin and removes my make-up perfectly. :) Might have to give this one a go if it's cheaper though!

    Lil x
    Lil Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous product. It really removes the make up well.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. a course in miracles videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. ucdm

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work acim

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. un curso de milagros videos

    ReplyDelete