Friday 4 April 2014

Summer vibes



PASTEL POWER !

So, the last few days in England have been super sunny and given me the fluttery feeling I get when I know summer is just around the corner.
What better to go with beaming sunshine, a happy buzz of the people around you, BBQ's and beer gardens? The power of the pastels!

Working in retail as a visual merchandiser for New Look, I'm quite lucky in that I get a first insight into new trends, colour pallets and patterns. So when we got a huge delivery of ginghams, florals and pastels to say I was muchos exciteos was an understatement.

I completely adore this pastel blue, textured box top with 3/4 sleeves pictured below


I paired this top with a pair of culotte like floral shorts, white converse AND my gorgeous new pastel lilac and holographic, rounded acrylic nails. To tone down the girlyness of this outfit I added a little urban edge with these silver tube midi rings and a diamanté chandelier necklace. 

All items mentioned above can be found at newlook.com and the nail lacquer used on my nails is by O.P.I called 'do you lilac it?' and you can find that here


Meg xo

5 comments:

  1. I love the nail polish colour! its beautiful.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely I love all things pastel & nude and its just right for spring :)

    http://misseducated31.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! I LOVE this post! Such great colors and it's perfect for spring!!! I'd love it if you checked out my blog as well. xo kelly

    http://beautyhuddle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks AMAZING! I love those rings :)

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! check out and follow me: bresuti.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete