Wednesday 16 April 2014

TOTALLY CLUELESS



With Clueless being one of my favourite films of all time you can only imagine my excitement when I see flickers of the 90's fashionista Cher Horowitz gleam through the rails of the high street stores.
I feel the upcoming lines with big white collars, baby pink and blue checks, ginghams, chiffon, over the knee socks, fluffy hair bands, pastels and two pieces are very 90's high school socialite so what more to base it on CLUELESS and or the spice girls, both are equally amazing. 

Being a #1 fan of Cher and Dionne and absolutely adoring their style since I was 6 years old (LOOK I even sleep in clueless pjamas to this day for god sake).




Here's a little glimpse of what inspiration i'll be taking from their wardrobe and trying to fit into mine.


Ultra sophisticated white collared shirt (you should all have one of these items in your wardrobe it is definitely a key piece), black blazer, patterned skirt, knee high socks and silver mary janes. HELLO FASHION GODESS HOW AMAZING DOES THIS LOOK!







See what I mean about two pieces ? They are literally the most gorgeous things i've ever seen. Dionne sporting the classic monochrome tartan and Cher sporting the bright yellow (ok I can see that this is a little bright and not many people other than cher would feel comfortable pulling it off, but tone it down, try a pastel yellow or a different colour you feel more comfortable with)




Keep the tartan alive, with pairing a simple shirt and tank top/ vest over the top. Tartans quite a busy pattern so keep it simple with block colours so it looks simply and so dreamyyyyyyyyyy.



I adore how Cher does chiffon. I think her white vest underneath a ultra sexy black chiffon shirt screams "IM A VIRGIN BUT I CAN STILL BE PROMISCUOUS" and it works! Propps for cher as always.

So girls, if you feel like you're lacking style inspiration, or your bored of your look, get a duvet, get a tub of ice cream, get your girls and mesmorisingly watch Clueless (it's even on netflix now so no excuses) to get the upcoming trend ideas to look super fabulous this summer!


Meg xo

2 comments:

  1. I love that film, watching that with a tub of Ben and Jerrys ice cream is a perfect night as far as I am concerned! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to look at my blog I would be delighted. Thanks!

    cococami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete