Wednesday 5 March 2014

Collective Haul 001 - Primark & Forever 21


I thought i'd kick of our first real blogpost with you some bits and pieces i've picked up in the last month or so, in a few of my favourite places to shop. I go through phases of being in love or hating Primark, but recently i can't seem to walk into one and not walk out with something! I also went to London a few weeks ago and picked up some Forever 21 goodies, we don't have one near us so I always make sure to stop in whenever I'm near one.




Cardigan - Forever 21




Shirt & Skirt & Shoes - Primark



 Jumper - Primark


 Shoes - Primark


Tights - Primark 



Necklace & Earring - Forever 21


 Skirt - Primark



Top & Shoes - Primark
Necklace & Belt - Forever 21 




I thought i'd include a few outfit pictures so you can see what some of the pieces look like on and how I'm styling them. I'll have some outfit posts coming soon including some of the pieces seen here, so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks for reading.

Alex
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment