Monday 17 March 2014

Sunny Spring - outfit of the day


Top-Henry Holland/ Cardigan - Tescos/Skirt-Primark/Shoes-Primark/Bag-Tescos/Accessories-Gifted
Dress-Primark/Cardigan-Tescos/Blazer-H&M/Tights-Primark/Shoes-Primark/Bag-Tescos/Belt-Topshop/Accessories-Gifted



This weekend has been beautiful! Love a bit of sunshine, puts everyone in such a happy mood. My weekend involved friends, BBQs, pubs, bikes and of course we ended it all with some Nandos. These are the two outfits I wore for all of the shenanigans. I normally wear so much black it was nice to put some colour into my outfits and it instantly made me feel more summery and happy!

Hope you all had a magical weekend.

Thanks for reading.

Alex
xox

1 comment:

  1. These outfits are so cute, love the yellow cardi and floral skirt. You look great in all :)

    generationbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    Ri x

    ReplyDelete