Monday 10 March 2014

Lush cosmetics; Bubblegum lip scrub review.


Hey guys,
Today I'll be reviewing the ever popular Bubblegum lip scrub by Lush cosmetics. 

My boyfriend bought me this little beauty for my birthday and I haven't been able to stop applying it ever since, it's like an addiction.
First of all I'd like to admit I'm a little odd when it comes to putting things on my lips. I can deal with lipstick but anything sticky and glossy is a huge no no for me, so for somebody that suffers from dry lips it's a bit of a nightmare.  As you can imagine, I was slightly apprehensive to begin with about this product but I think I've finally found my angel of the lip world. 
It's completely blown my mind. I've been using it for two weeks straight, applying it every morning ,15 minutes before I start my make-up routine and 15 minute in the evenings before I go to bed. 



As you can see,  the texture is tiny little crystals that look like sugar granules and I just brush it on my lips and wait. The longer you leave it on for the better AND you look like a sugar diamond princess fairy that's raided the sugar factory in the process, LOOK! 

Also, I wish it was possible to upload a smell to my blog post, that way it would win you over instantly. Its scent is incredible and hits the nail on the head with what you imagine ' bubblegum' to smell like. Oh, and im quite partial to a lick of my lips when I've got it on too...is that weird?

The only down side to this product is that it looks so pigmented with the striking pink on the outside but when you apply it its just clear, but I think that's just me loving everything pink and pretty and aspiring to be like Nicki Minaj.

So go grab your 'My boy lollipop' lip scrub for a fab price of just £5.99 to get your lip smacking, beautifully soft and totally snogable new lips, you'll never look back, I promise.

Meg xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete