Monday 31 March 2014

Gingham galore!




Ok, so my favourite trend at the moment has to be the super cute, ultra chic and so simple to wear ...GINGHAM!
I really have gone a bit crazy when it comes to the classic print. 
So here's my way to style an oufit with just a gingham shirt.
 Enjoy!



So, an oversized red gingham shirt worn as a shirt dress with leggings, a black fedora hat and heeled black boots can do wonders to spruce up a casual day time outfit. A really summery look and so comfortable to wear. At the back of my mind if you replaced the boots with a pair of white converse this would be a great airport outfit as it's so airy and light.
When I wore this outfit to work my manager said "aw meg, you look like a picnic..." i'll take that as a compliment.

My boots, bag and leggings are from New Look and the shirt and hat are from a vintage store in Norwich (You can see me talk about these product in an earlier vlog we did below)

So there we go guys, I hope i've given you a little inspiration on how to style gingham in a fun, fashionable and easy going way.

lots of love
Meg xo



4 comments: