Wednesday 9 April 2014

ARGAN OIL OVERLOAD





When I moved to America last summer I was seriously slumming it. Camping, no make up, no time to do ANYTHING with my hair (barely even had time to brush the bloody barnet). So when trawling the American supermarkets and loving all the different products they had to offer, I picked up a quick fix of Argan Oil. I'd never tried it before but it said it nourished your hair and I thought, 'perfect! that's  exactly what my hair needs'.

After just a couple of days of towel drying it into my hair I could already feel a difference, my hair felt like velvet! It was so silky and healthy I was extremely impressed. When I returned home from America everybody gasped at how long my hair had got in such a short time and I swear it had something to do with that magic oil. So girls, if you're after a quick hair growth remedy honestly give it a go and let me know what you think.

Since I've been home I haven't been using the argan oil but then I stumbled across these two beauties (pictured far left) in my local drug store and thought i'd give them a go. I've only been using them for a week or two but again, it hasn't failed to amaze me. I especially like having the argan oil included in the shampoo and conditioner. As my hair gets greasy quickly, I prefer not to add more oils to it so this was an Ideal product for me.
I also purchased the Macadamia oil extract shampoo (pictured far right and look at the funky bottle!) too as again, I've heard good reviews and wanted to compare the two to see which I prefer and which best suits me. Let me know which you guys prefer in the comments below.

So whilst on my Argan oil frenzy I THEN saw this Argan body conditioner in Lush and of course I had to purchase. When applying the body conditioner it feels really thick and clay like (if that makes sense), which at first I really didn't like but bare with it and your skin will adore what this product has to offer. It also contains extracts of almond oil and shea butter which is an added bonus.

So, if you're after a nourishing, nutritious quick fix to regain your healthy hair, definitely give my recommended Argan treatment a go.

Meg xo

7 comments:

  1. You never can have too much argan oil. Love the stuff :) x

    beckyisobel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to send some of this to my sister she would love it.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love argan oil, it's the best oil for hair, ive seen the argan oil shampoo in savers, might try it
    Yasmin xx
    www.lipsiie3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :) just letting you know I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award! All details are over on my blog at faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argan oil is the best nutrient for my hair!

    WWW.COOLALLURE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love argan oil! Seriously the best! Xx, Tiffany | www.sunshinedaydreamphotography.com

    ReplyDelete