Friday 25 April 2014

All in black.






It would appear from recent Instagram pictures that i'm really loving black atm. These are outfits are from the last few weeks, including my birthday night out and my birthday trip to Bluewater and Lakeside! I find black easy, it goes with everything, it's slimming and depending on what you're wearing it gives such a clean neat appearance! I'm always being told by my boyfriend I wear too much black and not enough colour and I never realised till now how true that is (lets hope he doesn't read this and play the 'I'M RIGHT' card!) but when the sunshine makes more of an appearance then maybe i'll get some more colourful things out to wear, or not! Either way black is always safe and easy for me so it will be staying.


Also can we just say a massive sorry for the lack of posts recently, we've both got a lot going on in our lives atm (some of it you'll be finding out in future posts) but we are going to try and keep uploading at least once/twice a week. Thanks for sticking with us :)


Thanks for reading

Alex
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment