Monday 14 April 2014

Outfit of the day - Dark Florals





Top - Primark|| Jeans - Topshop|| Kimono - H&M|| Shoes - Primark|| Belt - TK Maxx


Even though I feel a little bit like I'm wearing a dressing gown when I wear this kimono, I love it! It's flattering, not too long and is a lovely print! I'm now on the hunt for some equally as beautiful kimonos, I think this has started a new obsession! As for everything else I kept it simple and black, I seem to be going through an obsession of wearing a lot of black ATM! Being chubby, particularly in the leg department where there is no thigh gap to be seen, I find wearing black makes me feel 1000% better on those no so confident days. Plus these Topshop jeans are so comfy and flattering I never want to take them off!


Thanks for reading!
Alex
xox

3 comments: